Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Mining Engineer - Polaris Metals Pty Ltd

Mining Engineer

Polaris Metals Pty Ltd

Mining Engineer

Polaris Metals Pty Ltd (PMPL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the rapidly growing and highly successful company, Mineral Resources Limited. Polaris provides Mineral Resources with vital exploration, geological and mine development expertise to MRL's iron ore assets.
The Carina mine site is Polaris Metals current development and is a major iron ore resource located in the Yilgarn region of WA. Polaris has the ultimate management of this green-fields site with initial production targeted at 4 million tonnes per annum with the potential to increase this capacity by bringing new deposits on line to increase the total resource base for the MRL Group.
As a key member of the Technical Services team the Mining Engineer will be responsible for mine planning, designs and scheduling to ensure short term planning meets supply chain requirements for material tonnes and grades. The position will be based on site at Carina and will be on a FIFO 9:5 roster.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
  • Liaise with mining contractors to ensure daily, weekly and monthly production and quality conforms to plan.
  • Ensure mine short term mine plans (2 weekly) are up to date and timely communicated to stakeholders.
  • Responsible for compilation of daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
  • Responsible for EOM processes and sign offs with mining contractors.
  • Responsible for drill and blast designs
  • Liaise with mining consultants on Geotechnical, Hydrology and Hydro-Geology issues.
Essential Pre-requisites:
  • Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering or equivalent
  • Minimum of 2 years mine engineering experience
  • Sound leadership ability
  • Drivers licence
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • A focus on safety and environmental practices
Polaris Metals can provide an excellent work culture and environment with an attractive remuneration package that will be discussed at interview stage.
Applications & Queries to:
Stefan Finney
Senior Recruitment Advisor
stefan.finney@mineralresources.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete