Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Mining Engineer - Thiess - Australian Mining- Dysart (Mackay Area, Australia)

Mining Engineer
Thiess - Australian Mining- Dysart (Mackay Area, Australia)

Job Description

The right attitude can change everything. It can even make the impossible possible. It's this mindset that's made us the world's largest contract coal miner. With a number of recent contract extensions and expansions, we're looking for our next big thinkers, to inspire us as we venture further into Australia's resource boom. We're thinking on that level — are you?


The role

This role is based at our Lake Vermont Coal Project near Dysart, Thiess is responsible for total mine operation, mine planning, including mining, coal processing and train load-out.

Reporting to the Manager Technical Services, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining mine design, plans and production schedules to enable recovery of maximum coal resource in the most cost efficient manner. The designs and strategies you provide will ensure that the mining operations meet the requirements of the client, and must be within framework. You will provide engineering, technical and environmental services to support the production activities and foster innovation. Roster 8/6 DIDO.

So if you value opportunity, big project involvement, rewards and teamwork, you'll feel right at home at Thiess. Be part of our success. Be part of our future. Because Thiess isn't just a logo, it's a Queensland leader.

It's important that you value safety, promote teamwork and have a willingness to learn. If you are keen to explore a big opportunity and are committed to a career in the mining industry, here is your chance to make your mark with one of Australia's largest mining contractors.

You got it? we want it!

For a confidential discussion please call Shaun on our Mining Recruitment Help Desk on 07 3121 8594 or jump the queue and apply online now! We are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which we operate

Desired Skills & Experience

An engineering degree and previous experience in a coal mining environment is essential for this position, as is experience in scheduling/blast design and similar software. A sound track record is a must, as are excellent planning, organising, influencing and staff development skills.

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage { lfdsloans@outlook.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: { lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete